Written by Rob Schreiber, area director in San Diego, California.
This can work for a Superhero or Avenger themed club.
- Buy 9 hula hoops at your local dollar store.
- Make three lines – one for each grade.
- Each line has three hula hoops and set them in a straight line.
- Place the picture of Thor in each hula hoop.
- #1 was the closest and #3 was the furthest.
- Line kids up facing the hula hoops.
Each kid got 3 Tortillas and tossed them kind of like a frisbee attempting to land in the hula hoops.
We did 6th grade vs 7th grade vs 8th grade and added up the totals of the Thortillia toss.
I grabbed pictures of Thor off the internet and found the Marvel border as well.