- Get enough cups for half of the group. If you have a club of 40, get 20 cups.
- Have everyone get a partner (be on the look for folks without partners and have leaders make sure no one feels left out.)
- Partners face one another with hands on knees.
- Have the skit character running the game call out commands like “Head” and everyone has to listen carefully and touch their heads.
- The commands continue in random order (knees, shoulder, elbows, toes, eyes, ears…..CUP!)
- After “cup” is said, the first person to grab the cup moves on to the next round and finds a new partner. The other person takes a seat.
- Last one standing wins.
Originally spotted on youthdownloads.com.