If you’re looking for an all club mixer this week, try the car stuff game! Take all the kids outside and divide into groups and different cars depending upon the size of your club. Test drive the competition with friends or your Campaigners group before club to see how many can typically fit in a car. I’ve put 16 kids in my Honda Accord! *REMEMBER, DON’T START OR DRIVE THE CAR WITH 16 KIDS IN YOUR HONDA ACCORD.
- Explain the game inside while you have their attention before you bring them outside.
- Depending on the size of your club, divide groups between gender and classes.
- Each team has 90 seconds to get as many people as possible
into (not on) a small car. I wouldn’t use the trunk.
- Pro-Tip: remove the rearview mirror before club and clean out your car as much as possible.
- BE CAREFUL- we had one YL leader comment that their windshield was broken during this game!