For those of you who are new to this online community of Young Life leaders, welcome! My name is Drew Hill and I’m a volunteer leader in Greensboro, NC. (About Me)
YoungLifeLeaders.org was created to be a place for sharing ideas,
encouragement and resources. Currently thousands of Young Life leaders
around the globe interact here on a weekly basis.
If there’s anything you would like to see on this site or you have an idea/post you think other leaders could benefit from, you can contact me a few different ways:
- Comment below this post
- Comment on The Young Life Leader Facebook page
- Tweet @YoungLifeLeader
- Or send an old-fashioned email to YL1941 at gmail dot com
You can also subscribe to get blog updates in your RSS feed (such as Google Reader), or follow on Twitter, and Facebook.
To help you catch up on what you may have missed over the months of June & July, below are links to seven of the most read posts on YoungLifeLeaders.org.
Top 7 Posts From June/July 2012
- What I Learned As A New Leader At Camp
- A Letter To YL Leaders Who Helped Your Friends Fundraise For Camp
- The Best T-Shirt Company I’ve Ever Worked With
- Listen To 3 Talks From Steve Gardner At A Campaigners Weekend
- Creative Summer Contact Work Ideas
- How To Be An Ineffective Young Life Leader
- A Hot New Club Song: Good Time