You’re innovating. We’re listening.
This is our second of three videos discussing best practices for ministry during the coronavirus pandemic: Campaigners, Contact Work, and Club. It’s our hope that these videos will serve as a one-stop-shop for ministry inspiration as you seek to live out the mission statement in uncharted territory.
In today’s video on Contact Work, Drew and Sam discuss…
- Perspective during this season, personally and in ministry [0:31]
- Our lives still need a schedule [2:04]
- Helpful apps for contact work: apps like @Houseparty, @Squad, and virtual games [3:47]
- Now is the time for parents [6:53]
- Daily challenges, surprise gifts for kids, and virtual lunchrooms: thanks @dmoore304 and @jenm126 [7:55]
- Tutoring [10:36]
- Caring for others [10:50]
The content of these videos is derived from ideas that you’ve shared with us on Instagram and Facebook, so thank you! Do you know of any content that should be added to the conversation? If so, DM us on Instagram, post in the Alongside: Young Life Leaders Facebook group, or email us at YL1941@gmail.com.