Are you a college senior wondering what’s next after graduation? Do you wish you had more time to discern your calling and career? Do you want to build a deeper foundation in Christ so you can transition well into the season after college? Would you like to continue partnering with Young Life?
If so, consider joining us in Greensboro, NC for the Fellows Program.
The Greensboro Fellows is a 9-month program (Sept-May) focusing on spiritual and professional development. Dozens of Young Life leaders have gone through the program after college and have loved it!
- Work a part-time job in a field of your interest.
- Meet weekly with a Godly mentor.
- Take seminary classes in Bible, Church History, and Theology.
- Volunteer with Capernaum Young Life.
- Learn weekly from world-class leaders.
- Immerse yourself in a holistic approach to vocational discernment.
- Live in authentic community with other fellows.
- Attend conferences, retreats, and a mission trip to Rwanda.
- Experience a life-changing year!
Check out this videofrom three of our current fellows who have come from different Young Life areas around the country.
Find more information on www.GreensboroFellows.com.
If you have questions or interest, email the fellows director, Dodd Drake: firstname.lastname@example.org.