If you’ve been to a wedding lately, you might have taken some photo booth pics. It’s fun, makes it feel like a party, and everyone loves to see themselves in a photograph.
As the new semester begins and we meet new middle and high schoolers, a helpful way to remember their names is to do a Pre-Club Photo Booth.
- Raid the YL Skit Closet for funny props
- Hang a solid color sheet for the backdrop
- Make sure you have good lighting for clearer pics
- Ask senior leaders or parents to volunteer to run the booth
- Take 2 pics of each group of kids
- 1st pic: each person holds a piece of paper below their chin with their name clearly written and their Twitter/Insta handles below their name.
- 2nd pic- No paper in front of them
- Post the best pics on Insta and tag the kids in the pics
- Use the ones with their names to learn names and follow kids on social media
- If you get any really great ones, blow them up to poster size and use them to decorate your club room.