For those of you who are new to this online community of Young Life leaders, welcome! My name is Drew Hill and I’m a YL leader in Greensboro, NC. (About Me)
YoungLifeLeaders.org was created to be a place for sharing ideas,
encouragement and resources. Currently thousands of Young Life leaders
around the globe interact here on a weekly basis.
If there’s anything you would like to see on this site or you have an idea/post you think other leaders could benefit from, you can contact me a few different ways:
- Comment below this post
- Comment on The Young Life Leader Facebook page
- Tweet @YoungLifeLeader
- Or send an old-fashioned email to YL1941 at gmail dot com
You can also subscribe to get blog updates in your RSS feed (such as Google Reader), or follow on Twitter, and Facebook.
help you catch up on what you may have missed over the months of September & October, below are links to some of the most read posts on YoungLifeLeaders.org.
- A Young Life Club Ipod Playlist
- How to Give Announcements Kids Won’t Forget
- When Leaders Cry
- Right in the Middle
- A New Book from Ty Saltzgiver: Lifting Up Jesus As We Proclaim His Gospel
- Contact Work Accountability Questions
- Guest Post from a High School Senior
- #YLShirtDay Starring You
- Poor Man’s Paintball
- No Shave November: How to Improve Contact Work with Facial Hair